Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Dream Cycle 'Oath of Blood'

"I have seen the night torn into tiny dark strips and woven into shapes too bleak for dreams."
‘What does all this have to do with Sazz?’ snapped Blade. "Or perhaps if I told, how my people guard the gates between this world and the world of magic, a brotherhood sworn to guard the wall between the human world and the demon realm, have relied only on one another for centuries?"
"The same,’ agreed Blade. "They would laugh into my face, beat me for the intrusion, and lock me in their deepest dungeon for the rest of my days. No, there’s nothing that can be done. We stand alone in this fight…win or lose."
In her, he sees a strength he admires and a body he longs to caress. Yet demons are determined to break down the portal Blade has sworn to protect, using Sazz as their key. Now as a rogue sorcerer leads the enemy ever closer, Sazz and Blade have only one hope. Both must surrender to their darkest passions--and unleash their most dangerous, untested desires. -Which is more deadly, their passion or their power?
Find out in the upcoming book The Dream Cycle 'Oath of the Blood' coming soon.
—Blade the swordmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment